Monster Berry Yogurt Pops
Summer time is all about the sunshine and great ways to making snacks fun. These Monster Berry Yogurt Pops are a great way to get a serving of yogurt and fruit in a fun and refreshing way. These are a real treat when the sun is beating down on you and you need to take a break from the sunshine and get refreshed, instead of reaching for a sugar filled fruit drink, reach for a monster pop that provides you with a portion of protein helping to boost your energy level, and a serving of berry sweet fruit to supply your body with immune boosting antioxidants, and blah, blah, just make them they are great, delicious, refreshing, satisfying, and they just plain taste amazing. It’s to hot to ramble about all the goodness, I’m gonna have a Monster Pop break. See ya!!
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- ¼ cup unconcentrated orange juice
- 3 tbsp. organic wild blueberry jam
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle moulds, put in the fridge for 3-4 hours until frozen