Veggie Tiny Rotini Pasta Salad
What better way to have dinner than with this quick and easy to make pasta salad full of fresh crispy veggies, feta, parmesan cheese, and a drizzle of olive oil. It would be perfect with a piece of grilled chicken on the side or over top, just the way my hubby loves it, because he is a carnivore, and has to eat meat almost everyday other wise he starts looking at me funny:)
Spring and Summer are my favourite times of the year. All the beautiful colours, fresh air and of course being in the warm sun and barbecuing the night away, with family and friends. Salads are so quick and easy to put together and everyone always loves them.
- 2 cups vegetable rotini
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 green onion chopped
- ½ carrot grated
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ cucumber, peeled chopped
- 1 tsp. roasted red pepper and garlic seasoning
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup crumbled light feta cheese
- 1 tbsp. parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Bring a large pot of boiling water to a boil and cook pasta according to directions on the package, drain and rinse under cold water to stop it from cooking further and to cool down for the pasta salad. Drain well and place into a bowl.
- Place all the chopped vegetables in the bowl, drizzle with olive oil, season with seasoning, black pepper, feta and parmesan cheese, toss to blend.
- Serve chilled or with a piece of grilled chicken on the side.
All the veggies are so bright and colourful, reminds me of summer when its warm, sunny and beautiful outside. This is defiantly a salad to cheer up any blues.
Looking creamy, from that feta, gotta love it!!!
Perfectly delicious, enjoy!!!